26 Keilar Court, Everton Hills QLD 4053
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team!
Ideally positioned at the end of a private cul-de-sac this beautiful two storey home offers a great chance to families to have separate spaces, dual living opportunity or home business. Downstairs even has its own bathroom.
Enjoy the large covered entertaining area overlooking the yard providing plenty of room for kids and dogs to roam and explore. A wonderful solid home in a great neighbourhood. The owner is keen to sell and will consider all offers.
Features and benefits at a glance –
– 3 spacious bedrooms with robes, sleepout / bonus office, lounge, dining and kitchen opening to a wonderfully spacious covered timber deck overlooking the expansive yard (which even includes a cubby house)
– 1 room, 1 utility room, 1 rumpus room, 1 bathroom, 2 lock up garages, laundry
We have a great opportunity for a teenage retreat and granny flat, rumpus room and own bathroom.
– a lovely well maintained home
– bathrooms and kitchens renovated
– u-shaped kitchen with ample storage
– light filled bonus sunroom
– internal stairs for convenience
– good sized bedrooms
– 6 solar electricity panels
– air conditioning
– Arana Hills Plaza, Arana Leagues Club, PCYC all 2-5 min away
– within an easy walk to public transport for buses or only 5 min to Grovely Train Station
– catchment area for Grovely State School and Mitchelton State High School
– 728sqm block with loads of parks nearby
Please contact the Marlene Baker Team if you have additional questions otherwise we look forward to meeting you at the open home.
- Street View