262 Pickering Street, Gaythorne QLD 4051
Sold prior to auction by the Marlene Baker Team
Entertain friends and family on the covered rear deck with room for kids or a dog in the fully fenced yard. All within walking distance to quirky cafes, Gaythorne RSL, parks and Brookside Shopping Centre and transport.
With a favourable LMR zoning (you can land bank for the future) and dual street access this Queensland style home is nestled in the small suburb of Gaythorne only 6km from the CBD between Mitchelton and Enoggera offering potential, potential, potential!
Features of the home –
– Convenient location close to everything
– Pet friendly home with great fencing and a yard
– Four generously sized bedrooms with built ins
– Two bathrooms
– Central u-shaped kitchen with lots of cupboard space
– Two lounge areas
– Air conditioning
– Loads of storage underneath
– Large entertaining deck on the rear
– Easy access to the train, cafes nearby, good schools, Enoggera barracks, Brookside Shopping Centre, Gaythorne RSL
– Plenty of tenants wanting to be in this area and central to everything
– 6km from the CBD on 410sqm LMR zoning
*Recommendations for dual living / rental are subject to council regulations and approvals. Please obtain professional advice and conduct your own due diligence before considering your purchase.
- Street View