264 Pickering Street, Gaythorne QLD 4051
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Are you a first home buyer or are an investor? For the same price as a townhouse you could be the owner of land close to the city to do with as you please and as we all know, no more land is being made and land increases in value – so get in quick and secure your future!
Nestled on a private and versatile block with dual street access, this cute-as-a-button home with freshly painted weatherboard exterior, and u-shaped kitchen has oodles of character. The spacious lounge and separate dining area have beautiful dark timber flooring flowing into the well appointed kitchen. As well as three large bedrooms (the master is huge with loads of wardrobe space) and out the back of the home is the perfect feature of any Queensland style home – a large covered outdoor entertaining area surrounded by trees. Enjoy your evening wine and relax in this space.
Features at a glance –
– 412sqm of useable land with LMR (low medium residential zoning) with dual street access
– lovely home with 3 bedrooms (the master is huge), 1 updated bathroom and room for 3 cars
– air conditioning
– covered entertaining area in a private oasis setting (a perfect spot to entertain or enjoy a class of wine in the evening)
– easy maintenance gardens with under home storage plus a shed on a fully fenced yard
– walk to everything including award winning cafes and restaurants nearby, good schools within a stones throw, Brookside Shopping Centre, Gaythorne train station all easy access
Due to an interstate relocation, the owners very sadly are saying goodbye to their beloved home. Call the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 with your questions and we will be pleased to meet you at the next inspection.
- Street View