27 Minto Crescent, Arana Hills QLD 4054
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team!
Boasting an ideal easterly facing aspect and a high quality original interior, this home is a blank canvas just waiting for its new owner to add their own touches. Originally built by an Italian family with quality fixtures and fittings including solid concrete base and plasterboard walls (not asbestos).
Set on a huge 607sqm block with a lovely flat rear yard and side access, there are endless possibilities to make this one your own. A wonderful family friendly area to raise your kids and settle in for the long haul.
Featuring a spacious large open plan living area with separate dining and kitchen, three generously sized bedrooms, one full bathroom with separate toilet, and a BONUS room which adjoins the main bedroom – this one is just waiting for you to convert it into an ensuite or will you make it a walk in robe? Downstairs you will find a double car lockup garage with plenty of room for storage and a workshop.
Located within walking distance to all the amenities you will ever need – Arana Hills Plaza which has a Coles, Aldi, Kmart and more, Grovely Train Station, and buses are all a stone’s throw away. Picture yourself taking the dog for a walk down to Kedron Brook and grab a coffee at the local cafe on your way back or duck into the Arana Leagues Club for a shandy. This home provides an affordable entry into a high growth area and a lifestyle that you will spend many, many decades enjoying.
Kept in fantastic condition by past owners, this home would be suitable to live in right now or perhaps you are looking to undertake a renovation. There are beautiful floor boards that have been nicely protected and are screaming to be polished.
Features and benefits at a glance –
– Three bedrooms all with built ins, main with separate bonus room
– Full sized bathroom with separate bath/shower
– Large flat 607sqm block with side access
– A quiet area and easterly facing home
– Heaps of storage underneath with double lockup garage
– Untouched floorboards ready to be polished and given new life! (have been covered by carpet for years)
– Walk to Arana Plaza, Kedron Brook, cafes, restaurants and all amenities nearby
– Catchment area for Grovely State School and Mitchelton State High School
We are excited to show you this home and welcome you to attend our next viewing. If you have any further questions, call the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 today!
- Street View