28/70 John Street, Redcliffe QLD 4020
Lifestyle and Location - Beachside Townhouse
Lifestyle and location are paramount when purchasing property and this well positioned home offers buyers both! It will not disappoint.
This modern townhouse is an absolute cracker. It is well located at the end of a quiet complex and the position ensures water glimpses from the balcony and great breezes.
This spacious home is spread over 3 levels of living and has the bonus of a private bedroom with ensuite and courtyard on the ground floor level. Perfect for teenagers, aging parents or to rent out.
The floor plan offers you 3 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 3 levels of spacious living. You can enjoy all the benefits of living in a complex that is a few minutes’ walk to the water. A perfect place to cool off on hot summer days.
Upon entering you will be impressed by the quality of the townhouse and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, which opens out to the balcony and offers good indoor/outdoor flow. The master and second bedroom are located on the 3rd level and offer a retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Currently tenanted until November 2022, which makes this a wonderful property to purchase now as an investment and turn into a lifestyle property down the track.
– Bedroom with external access, ensuite and courtyard
– Lockup garage plus covered car space
– Internal laundry in garage
– Separate, carpeted lounge and dining areas split at opposite ends of the building
– Modern kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
– Dining are that opens onto balcony
– Ceiling fans and air conditioning
– Security screens throughout
– 2 Large carpeted bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Air conditioning in main
– Modern bathroom with bathtub and shower
If you are looking to secure yourself a home in a well maintained complex or an investment property in a super convenient location, then this townhouse is worth your inspection.
Perfectly located close to local Redcliffe Shopping and Business district. 50 Metres from Woolworths, specialty shops, Redcliffe Tavern and the beach!
- Street View