29 Dunbil Avenue, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team!
Enjoy entertaining friends and family in the large outdoor covered deck which seamlessly flows from the spacious galley style kitchen. Beautiful dark timber polished floorboards throughout create a warm and welcoming home with a great layout.
This lovely home would be perfect for first home buyers or investors looking for a home with excellent growth to come with all the big ticket items done in a uber convenient location.
An easy walk to everything including the Ferny Grove train station. Great coffee joints and juice bars nearby or duck down to Kedron Brook and surrounding parklands to give the dog a swim.
Selling due to the owners relocating. There are some very minor finishing touches needing to be done but all-in-all the big ticket items and hard work is done and on 612sqm you have plenty of room to spread your wings and make this your home.
Features and Benefits –
– 2 large bedrooms (master has french doors opening to the balcony bathed in natural light)
– Renovated bathroom with separate loo
– Huge covered outdoor entertaining deck at the rear
– Freshly painted
– Newer galley style kitchen with a seamless flow to the deck
– Landscaped and garden retaining walls all done, new concrete driveway
– Ample storage under the home
– Dog friendly with fencing
– Large parks nearby great for walking your dog down at Kedron Brook
– 2 parking spaces
– Walk to Ferny Grove Train Station and Buses
– Walk to Arana Hills Plaza for K-Mart and Aldi, Ferny Hills Pool and Arana Leagues Club
– Ferny Hills State School Catchment, Ferny Grove High School Catchment
– 612sqm of useable land
Call the Marlene Baker Team today or register online for an inspection.
- Street View