29 Jevons Street, The Gap QLD 4061
This property is very unique and different from your ordinary Queensland/post-war style or new build and that is what makes it special.
Located in the sought-after suburb of The Gap you will find this unique chalet style home is spread over 3 levels of living. On the middle level is two bedrooms, both with French doors opening onto the quaint front porch, the main living areas, kitchen plus two decks that overlook the private backyard. The upper level offers an additional two bedrooms plus a study or child’s playroom.
The lower level can be utilised as a rumpus area or self-contained accommodation as it has a kitchenette and second bathroom.
There is work to be done here, but the rewards will be worth it.
Features of this property include:
– 4 built in bedrooms – all with ceiling fans (2 on middle level & 2 on upper level)
– Separate study/playroom on upper level
– Separate lounge & dining rooms
– Timber kitchen that requires work
– 2 bathrooms (1 on middle level & 1 on lower level – combined with laundry)
– Separate rumpus with slate floors, air cond & wood burner on lower level
– Two good sized decks at the rear
– Exposed timber ceilings
– Storage area under house
– Single carport
– 611sqm block
Just a short walk to The Gap shopping precinct and The Gap State High School. Less than 10km to the Brisbane CBD with public transport just a short stroll.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Call Kelly to discuss further or to organise an inspection.
- Street View