29 Midyim Street, North Lakes QLD 4509
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Circumstances dictate a sale and this is your opportunity to get into the market in a fantastic location. Offering more than you average home, Midyim Street is a quiet location in a family area.
In a sought-after location and at entry level into North Lakes, this brick rendered home is a little more special than any other! With high ceilings and ducted air-conditioning throughout, the spacious kitchen flows seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area perfect for sharing a glass of wine with friends and family.
Situated in a whisper quite location in a family friendly area, 29 Midyim Street offers large bedrooms, good separation between the master bedroom, a large kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances.
The train line is now in Mango Hill and Westfield Shopping Centre providing a plentiful supply of shops, movie cinemas and employment opportunities. North Lakes is the hub of Brisbane Northside.
Benefits of the home and area –
– Save some money and help pay your electricity bill – solar electricity here
– 4 bedrooms – master has ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– High ceilings
– Double remote lock up garage
– Low maintenance yard on 402sqm in a cul-de-sac style street
– Family friendly area
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining deck
– Security system throughout as a bonus
– Walk in with nothing to do and amazing rental returns also offered
– Easy access to parks and walkways, schools, transport, Westfield Shopping Centre, Costco, Ikea + much, much more!
Call the Marlene Baker Team today on 0423 799 727 to view this home before it is sold!
- Street View