3/23 Railton Street, Aspley QLD 4034
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
A lovely low maintenance townhome with great floor plan, convenience and room for fur-babies.
We are not here to hang around and need this property SOLD and strongly encourage all offers. Pop along to our next inspection time. A versatile townhome with all bedrooms on the upper level (huge master with ensuite) and living spaces downstairs flowing to the lovely outdoor entertaining area.
Bring your fur-babies* or maybe you just need something easy, cheap and low maintenance. This property offers you a step into the real estate market without sacrificing the lifestyle you desire and deserve.
Benefits of the area and townhome –
– Spacious master bedroom with study nook and huge shower ensuite
– Positioned well off the main road but conveniently located within walking distance to everything (delicious yum-cha restaurant, Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, a huge variety of specialty stores and restaurants)
– Only 2 minutes to the M1 freeway to the Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast
– Air-conditioned plus fans, new tiles and carpet, NBN installed, separate breakfast bar / study nook downstairs
– The complex features a pool, BBQ gazebo area and tennis court that you can enjoy all year round and don’t even have to worry about maintaining!
Current lease runs until early August. Tenants would happily stay if you are looking for an investment and are paying an excellent rental return or, if you want to move in yourself, we can offer vacant possession.
Hurry and book an inspection today with Marlene Baker on 0423 799 727 before it’s SOLD!
*subject to body corporate approval with pets already in complex.
- Street View