3/30 Grosvenor Street, Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
JUST LISTED, Apartment 3 - Entertainers Delight
This is what you’ve been looking for, House-like living and pleasantly quiet and tranquil, a generous entry welcomes you into this expansive 148sqm (approx.) home which enjoys a city and mountain views.
Nested on the hill and offering unique living in an inner-Brisbane City location. This stunning home occupies the full width of the building and boasts an amazing layout with ample space, privacy, and luxury.
Grand living and dining rooms, bathed in natural sunlight, extend onto a versatile home office and stunning outdoor living space. The property features convenience and lifestyle with its built-in servery off the deck perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing and enjoying the city and mountain views. The chef’s style kitchen overlooks the lush green backyard and incorporates gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and generous stone bench space.
Accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, a king size master with extensive built-in robes and ensuite bathroom, plus two further generous bedrooms and a modern family sized main bathroom with a bath. A large linen cupboard provides additional valuable storage.
Additional attributes to this low maintenance home include;
* No common walls
* Excellent separation of space
* Only 7km from the City
* The journey from the kitchen, dining and bedrooms flows onto the balcony delivering a continuous outdoor experience
* Quiet leafy Street
* Timber style floors
* LED lighting throughout
* Luxe carpet in bedrooms
* Plantations shutters and linen curtains throughout
* Fully airconditioned
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with gas cooking
* Luxe servery and BBQ area
* Low maintenance, low body corporates
* Within the Yeronga State & Yeronga State High School catchments
* Close proximity to Yeronga Pool, Brisbane Golf Club, Hospitals, Universities, the Green Bridge, The Tennis Centre, Restaurants & the new Slip Stream Brewery
* A short walk to the Yeerongpilly station for a quick trip into the city, also currently being upgraded for the Cross River Rail
*Low body corporate $3,044.80 pa (approx.)
*Active body corporate
* High growth corridor
* Serious seller
Ultra-conveniently connected to abundant amenity including public transport, Cross River Rail, Yeronga Pool, Yeerongpilly Green, multiple parklands, trendy shops, bars, Slip Stream Brewery and award-winning restaurants.
Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, owner occupiers and investors. With the Brisbane Olympics around the corner the smart money is buying now, and your timing couldn’t be better.
Call Lucy Jones now to arrange an inspection and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Street View