3 Inverness Court, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Very popular home in the Country Club Estate sold by The Marlene Baker Team in 7 days with 6 offers.
This home has it all – big and beautiful. Imagine the ultimate home that will last you a lifetime where you can watch your family grow and know that there is space for everyone and yet a homely welcoming feel throughout the home and estate.
With welcoming double doors and a northern facing aspect, this home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac offers a private aspect with a quality u-shaped kitchen overlooking the large lush rear yard and covered outdoor entertaining area. Easy to prepare some dinner and watch the kids playing in the backyard.
There’s plenty of options here – whether you want a granny flat / teenage retreat that’s separate to the rest of the home or you just want room to spread your wings. Did I mention storage? I challenge you to find a home that has more storage than this house!
Features and benefits of the home and area –
– 5 enormous bedrooms (4 upstairs, 1 downstairs) with the master suite having a large walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Separate area downstairs that could quite easily convert to a separate granny flat / teenage retreat
– U-shaped kitchen overlooking the covered outdoor entertaining area and lush grass and gardens
– Light filled formal dining space along with formal lounge
– 3 living spaces internally in total (formal lounge, informal lounge and rumpus room which includes a bar and vaulted exposed timber ceilings)
– 3 spacious bathrooms (2 newly renovated and the other in immaculate condition)
– Polished quality porcelain tiles
– Downstairs bedroom has a jack-and-jill style bathroom with a walk-in-robe
– Large northern facing land with tree lined views and spacious yard to frolic
– Double lock up garage with walk-in-robe style storage and side access in a quiet cul-de-sac
– Dozens of parks and walking tracks nearby
– Walking distance to local cafes and Woolworths / Coles / Aldi shopping complexes
– Catchment area for Albany Hills State School, Albany Creek High School, walk to All Saints Primary School, buses to Padua & Mt Alvernia, Marist & Mt St Michaels Colleges plus express buses to the CBD
– All of this on ¼ of an acre (1000sqm)
The Marlene Baker Team offers a variety of open home times and we are excited to show you through this property.
- Street View