3 Meyumi Court, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Circumstances dictate a sale here and we must SELL this great family home. Last time we sold one like this it was under contract super quick. Hurry to our next inspection.
Benefits of the area and home –
– Walk without crossing any streets down to Albany Hills State School (nice and safe area and kids ride bikes in cul-de-sac) also in the catchment area for Albany Creek High.
– Albany Creek’s latest juice bar, some of the best coffee in town, daycare centre, skate park, mexican drive-thru, Jinker Track mountain biking, bush walking, Woolworths complex all within an easy walk (super convenient location).
– Situated in the best section of Albany Creek with an express bus running at the end of The Boulevard into the CBD (you can’t get closer to the city than Country Club Estate in Albany Creek).
– Versatile home with 4 spacious bedrooms (master ensuited of course), 2 separate living areas, nice flat yard to play in, an additional bonus room (or a large home office or a 5th bedroom), all the modern features of a spacious kitchen, air conditioning, dishwasher, fireplace and a double lock up garage.
– The two bathrooms have already been renovated to a high quality so save yourself money here – move in with nothing to do.
– Get your weekends back, relax and enjoy life – buy a home that’s ready to move into and in a quiet family area.
This home will be sold BELOW replacement cost as 905sqm in Albany Creek is no longer an option (if you were to buy vacant land and build).
Hop along to the open home or call the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 to arrange an inspection today.
- Street View