30 Ironbark Circuit, Everton Hills QLD 4053
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
A gorgeously placed home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this large property offers spacious bedrooms, an enormous master suite, ample living spaces including two lounge rooms plus a media room and rumpus room.
The quality u-shaped kitchen overlooks the easy to care for flat private yard and captures the breezes year round. It’s easy to see yourself entertaining friends and family in the covered entertaining areas.
Snapshot of benefits –
– Four spacious queen sized bedrooms plus an oversized master suite with huge ensuite and easterly breezes
– Large fifth bedroom / home office downstairs with built-in shelving
– Easy low maintenance yard giving you plenty of time to enjoy your weekends or run around after the kids
– Ducted air-conditioning for comfort all year round
– Data cabling throughout for tech savvy
– Quiet private position at the end of cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes
– Walk to Prince of Peace College, quick drive to Northside Christian College and surrounding schools
– Only 9km to the CBD, easy to pop down to Grovely train line (approx 5km away), buses within an easy walk
– Water tank, bonus powder room, storage galore throughout the entire home
All offers will be considered and we encourage you to pop along promptly to the next inspection or call the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 to arrange a viewing. A home with a layout like this is highly sought-after and will not be on the market long.
- Street View