32 Vale Street, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Charming Character Inner-City Home with 3rd Room & Views
Commanding a stunning street presence, this charming Queenslander home is centrally located in the heart of the sought after 4059 post code, within minutes of the City. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring a quiet and leafy location the home’s gardens forms a natural extension of the interiors with lush green surrounds creating a totally private backyard oasis.
Immaculately maintained, this home sits on an elevated block with views over the leafy suburb. Within 1.3km of the City and being close to Little Red Providore Café, Gramps café, QUT Kelvin Grove, Victoria Park Golf Club, Red Hill Cinemas as well as walking distance to Stadium, this is the perfect inner-city home.
* Highly sought after, tightly held pocket
* Green leafy outlook out over the suburb
* Large back deck
* Well maintained backyard
* Two Generous bedrooms
* Air conditioning
* Gas Cooking
* Additional utility room suitable for multiple uses
* Open plan living
* School catchment area for Kelvin Grove State College
* Rare parking for three cars
* Just 1.3km to the CBD and walking distance to public transport
* Within 3km to All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace and Brisbane State High School
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 32 Vale Street your new home, call Josh Peake on 0415 200 190 or Lucy Jones on 0411 890 296 for more information today!
- Street View