33 Farm Street, Newmarket QLD 4051
Lovely Quiet Street, Walk to Everything and only a mere 4km from CBD - Cute Queensland Home
Due to the sellers circumstances this home has come up for sale. Hurry as it won’t last long!
Such a cute Queensland home situated in a quiet tree lined street of Newmarket within an easy walk to the Newmarket Shopping Village (includes short walk to Reading cinemas, cafes, restaurants and Coles), the train station and the Newmarket pool.
Offering three lovely bedrooms, polished floors, an updated kitchen, separate dining room, spacious lounge leading to a delightful deck to overlook the grassy yard. It will be easy to make this home your own or use it as an investment.
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– Amazing Location within an Easy Walk to Newmarket Train Station
– Only 4km to CBD
– Cute Home with Wonderful Potential
– Splendid Rear Deck to Enjoy the morning Sun
– Gas Cooktop in Updated Kitchen
– 1 undercover Car but room for 3
– Wonderful Yard with plenty of opportunity for a lovely home vegetable patch.
– School Catchment for the popular Kelvin Grove State College and Newmarket State Primary.
IMPORTANT information regarding this specific property. Please note – 33 Farm Street is tenanted until 21 July 2021 (not too far away now) and INSPECTIONS are by appointment ONLY so you will need to contact Marlene Baker on 0423799727 to secure some of the limited spots.
Covid safety and requirements are extremely important at this property.
NOTE – Photos provided here are indicative only.. The Floors have been polished internally since these photos were taken.
- Street View