33 Gibb Street, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Rental return of $2,040/week in the heart of Kelvin Grove
Situated within walking distance to Kelvin Grove State College, QUT, several shopping centres and a multitude of public transport; 33 Gibb Street. Kelvin Grove is the ideal property for investors looking for a steady rental return as well as good long term capital growth.
The property itself consists of 8 well kept units, all of which are rented for between $250pw-$260pw, with good tenants who are all happy to continue letting the property for the forseeable future.
On land value alone this property comfortably plays dividends – sitting on an 860m2 block less than 3kms from the Brisbane CBD.
There has been a 3D Virtual Tour conducted of the whole property, it can be found on the listing.
– 8 units, all with private bedrooms and bathrooms
– All units seperately metered and have their own safety switches
– Walking distance to Kelvin Grove State College
– Walking distance to QUT
– Easy access to public transport
– Good proximity to local shops
– Consistent gross rental return of $2,040pw
– School catchment area for Kelvin Grove State College
– Unit 1: $250pw
– Unit 2: $260pw
– Unit 3: $260pw
– Unit 4: $250pw
– Unit 5: $250pw
– Unit 6: $250pw
– Unit 7: $260pw
– Unit 8: $260pw
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View