33 Prospect Road, Gaythorne QLD 4051
Everything you've been waiting for!
This stunning 4 bedroom home, set in prime position on the Mitchelton / Gaythorne border, is everything you’ve been waiting for (and more) and is certainly sure to impress!
Beautifully presented over 2 levels, this recently renovated Queenslander ticks all of the boxes for executive family living, having the finest of modern finishes integrated into the beauty of the home’s traditional character.
You will have no trouble imagining yourself hosting the most glamorous of Christmas Dinners in this home surrounded by it’s many features, including:
– 4 bedrooms, master with walk – in robe and ensuite
– Modern Entertainer’s Kitchen with breakfast bar
– Spotless bathroom with full-sized bath
– Open plan living upstairs
– Lounge / Living downstairs
– Beautifully polished timber floorboards upstairs
– Large Deck perfect for taking in the summer breezes
– Front Verandah perfect for watching the world go by
– Downstairs covered patio perfect for watching the kids play in the yard
– Airconditioned living areas and ceiling fans throughout
– Separate home office / Study
With careful consideration given to the home’s finishes and the beautifully landscaped yards, there really is nothing left for you to do but move in, enjoy and plan the Christmas dinner menu!
Nestled neatly in the highly sought-after suburb of Gaythorne, close to transport, amenities and many local private and public schools – not to mention less than 9km from Brisbane’s CBD – this home is certainly one to add to your list!
Please contact Justin Hagen on 0439 672 163 or Paul Bryan on 0432 244 156 from Calibre Real Estate to arrange a private viewing or for more information.
* A copy of the sustainability declaration is available upon request *
- Street View