33 Silvereye Crescent, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Ultimate Family Living
This elevated, lowset brick home in a quiet cul-de-sac provides the ultimate in family living.
The well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar is perfectly positioned to cater to the outdoor entertaining area. Open plan living and dining complete with fireplace and bar captures natural light and breezes.
With five bedrooms, four with built ins, the master enjoys an ensuite with spa bath.
Fully fenced and secure, the level back yard and sparkling pool creates an entertainers delight.
– 5 bedrooms, 4 with built ins, master with ensuite
– Open plan living and dining complete with fireplace and bar
– Solar heated pool
– Drive through garage
– Covered entertaining areas
– Quiet elevated cul de sac location
– Security windows throughout
– 955 sqm block
– Landscaped gardens with minimal garden maintenance
Situated in a quiet area within close proximity to schools, parks, transport, restaurants and shops just move in and enjoy. For more information Contact Justin Hagen
- Street View