34 Fairlawn Street, Nathan QLD 4111
Attractive Investment Opportunity
34 Fairlawn Street, Nathan comprises 4 units – 3x 2 bed /1 bath and 1x 1 bed /1 bath with solid investment returns, on a 809m2 lot.
There are 2x 2 bed units on the upper level with open plan living areas, polished timber floors, a functional kitchen, good sized bedrooms, a tidy bathroom and a balcony.
On the ground level is a good sized 2 bed unit with a front verandah and a 1 bed unit at the rear with access to an ample rear yard. Each unit has secure, undercover car parking and plenty of off street parking space.
Located in the popular pocket of Nathan, convenience is everything with this property.
• Easy access to the CBD via the M1 motorway and a short drive to Garden City Shopping Centre
• Walk to the Griffith University campus
• An easy 5 minute walk to Salisbury Train Station and excellent bus networks
• Walk to a good variety of shops, dining options and The Salisbury Hotel
• Toohey Forest Park with its endless walking tracks is on the doorstep
• Within the school catchments of Salisbury State School and Holland Park State High School
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
For more information, contact Justin or Simon today!
- Street View