36 David Avenue, Bardon QLD 4065
The Heart of Bardon – Bowman Park Precinct
A statement home in a class of its own, this spectacular contemporary residence set over two levels with swimming pool promises a prestige lifestyle in a blue-chip locale, metres from Bowman Park, top local schools and your own barista at the end of the street.
It is obvious, this home sits at the very heart of the Bardon lifestyle. Overlooking Bowman Park with all the benefits that this open green space has to offer.
36 David Avenue is a prime example of why Bardon has been ‘flavour of the month’ for so many interstate and Brisbane buyers over the last two years.
Skilful design and craftsmanship bring together premium fixtures and materials that will stand the test of time. Infusing distinctive modern architecture with classic charm. Every aspect of this elegant and distinctive residence transcends the ordinary.
The living areas give ample room to cook, dine, and relax together while preserving a sense of open space in everything you do.
The crowning touch is that you can enjoy this leafy village lifestyle only 5km from Brisbane’s CBD, in a truly elite suburb that also boasts superb transport links, leading schools, and delightful public spaces. Here you will appreciate these remarkable surroundings for years to come.
The location alone offers a suite of advantages that rarely come together in one place. From groceries to garments and coffee to cocktails, you’ll find daily needs and all the finer things here in the inner west.
For your consideration; 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas, office or children’s study, 2 car garage, swimming pool, butlers pantry, 9.2Kw solar system and a 405 m2 allotment.
Bowman Park features include; cricket nets, bike track, play area, basketball court, soccer field, outdoor gym or just sit under anyone of the huge gums and gaze towards Mt Coot-tha with the warm afternoon sun on your face.
• Master bedroom, WIR, ensuite & balcony overlooking park
• 3 other large bedrooms all with BIR’s & ceiling fans
• Beautiful kitchen, 2 Pak cabinetry, Caesarstone bench-tops
• Miele appliances, under bench lighting & glass splashback
• Formal front entrance with feature front door & security access
• Heated in-gound saltwater pool with lights, large step & glass fence
• Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Full outdoor kitchen with BBQ, Caesarstone benches & outdoor TV access
• Modern bathrooms with Caesarstone. Main with wet room & bath
• Separate dining area, high ceilings
• Stunning entrance void with picture windows & timber staircase
• Northern Beech hardwood timber floors
• Remote control outdoor ceiling fans & ceiling heater
• Plantation shutters and Crimsafe security
• 2 x storage rooms
• Large garage with extra high ceiling
Bardon State School & Gap High School catchment. Close to St. Joseph’s Primary, 375 Bus route.
- Street View