36 Riversleigh Crescent, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Backing onto the bushland reserves along the high ridges of Cash’s Crossing this well positioned home provides the privacy of acreage without all the hard work. With particular focus on those who love to entertain you can sit back and watch the kids play on the grassy lawn, the built-in playground, the pool or the tennis court – all from your large covered outdoor lounge area or dining space.
Internally we have the perfect family friendly layout with the spacious and well-appointed kitchen looking directly over the pool and tennis court areas. Large media and lounge rooms, two dining areas and a 5th bedroom or study.
On top of all this, this home offers a triple lock-up garage with built-in storage cupboards, a workbench and bonus parking externally too. If you have a boat or caravan that won’t fit here, I’ll be surprised.
Upstairs the enormous king size master bedroom has a private balcony, walk in robe and ensuite – did I say that these were big big big! We also have two more queen sized bedrooms plus another double bedroom all with lovely breezes.
Explore the rear bushland via the sneaky gate where Koalas are often seen and heard. Head down to the river with a kayak or take the dogs for a swim. This is a relaxed idyllic lifestyle you are buying here and a big solid home!
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– King size master bedroom (with balcony, ensuite and walk in robe)
– Queen size / double additional bedrooms
– Study or 5th bedroom on the ground level
– Media room
– Spacious lounge room
– Huge updated kitchen with appliances including fridge and dishwasher
– Amazing outdoor entertaining spaces with grassy yard, playground, pool, tennis court
– Landscaped gardens
– Triple lock-up garage with bonus storage and extra parking for more cars / boats / caravans / trailers
– 5kWh solar panels with a 6kWh inverter, air conditioning and fans
– 1,000 sqm of perfectly useable land
– Walk through to the new Woolworths Cafe Precinct in Eatons Hill, Albany Creek Primary & High School and Eatons Hill Primary School catchments. Plenty of buses to all the private schools or into the city.
This outdoor entertaining area has got to be seen to be believed. Bring your tennis gear and let us show you around.
- Street View