39 Walker Street, Coorparoo QLD 4151
Prestige at it's Finest
Welcome to 39 Walker Street, Coorparoo; a brand new, luxury, architecturally designed home, embodying all of what prestigious family living has to offer.
Upon entry you are greeted with a stunning foyer with cathedral like ceilings that lead your eyes immediately where the architect intended – to the piece de resistance of the property, the living space.
Truly a sight to behold, with 2 indoor living areas, an outdoor living area, a pool and an open plan kitchen and dining space. You can’t help but be drawn to the centre of the property where you are graced with 360 degrees of luxury fixtures and fittings, including hard wood floors, stone benchtops and premium lighting and door fixtures akin to none; not to mention the fully secluded grass space which levels the palette with some welcomed contrast.
On the top floor of the property there are two bedrooms, a master, and a guest bedroom, both with private ensuites – the master also being privileged to a private balcony with a leafy outlook. The three downstairs bedrooms, all have built in wardrobes with study nooks attached, perfect for a growing family. On the bottom floor there is a spacious study, doubling as a 6th bedroom if needed – perfect for modern professionals seeking a quiet working from home space away from all the distractions.
The stunning build aside, 39 Walker Street leaves nothing to be desired in its location. Residing approximately 6km from the Brisbane CBD, inside the catchment areas for Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road State High School, within walking distance to Majestic Park, Loreto College, C&K Community Kindergarten, and several local shops.
– A generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and dual basin ensuite
– An upstairs guest room with an ensuite
– Three downstairs bedrooms all with built-in study nooks, one with an outdoor balcony
– A pool
– An outdoor BBQ area with a fully electric overhead awning and Beef Eater 300SE included
– A large, grassed area in middle of the home
– Plenty of storage hidden in plain sight for convenience and style
– A butler’s pantry with built in sensor light
– Proximity to shops
– School catchment areas for Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road State High School
– Walking distance to Majestic Park, Eva Street Park, Wynola Park, Sirius Park, and Mars Street Park
– Walking distance to C&K Community Kindergarten
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 39 Walker Street your new home, call Justin Hagen or Keaton Luck on 0401 856 161 for more information today.
- Street View