4/40 Ramsgate Street, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
The ideal investment property boasting 5.46% return in coveted Urban Lifestyle locale
The perfect investment opportunity. Also, can be available to occupy in January 2022. Offering a convenient and modern lifestyle, this oversized apartment in The Theodore building is an amazing buy and represent fantastic value. With an ideal Northerly aspect and located on the easy to access podium level, offering the largest balconies of all levels in this stunning building. This well designed highly functional residence incorporates floor to ceiling windows and is extra spacious.
* Located on level 1 and area of approximately 107 m2
* Tenanted to 26 January 2022
* Rented for $440 per week
* Spacious main bedroom including walk in wardrobe and ensuite, fan and split system air conditioning
* Bedroom two includes walk through robe and ensuite
* Open plan living and dining area with extra-large balcony
* Internal laundry
* Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooktop and quality oven
* Study nook, ideal to work from home
* Secure, undercover car space
* Private Rooftop Terrace with BBQ area
* Large Pool Area
* Secure access plus onsite manager
Kelvin Grove is highly sought after by a wide array of investors and owner occupiers seeking to own or live close to Kelvin Grove State College, the Brisbane CBD, QUT – Queensland University of Technology, RBWH – Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital, The Victoria Park Golf Course and nearby prestigious schools including Brisbane Grammar Schools and St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace. Kelvin Grove is a leafy quiet suburb and experienced strong growth in house prices over the past number of years with buyers taking advantage of the close proximity to the Brisbane CBD.
The infrastructure boom over the past several years has benefited Kelvin Grove immensely, including the Kelvin Grove Urban Village home to Woolworths, cafes, restaurants, and shops. Cross River rail promises the new ‘Exhibition’ Train Station nearby. The Village hosts the popular weekly Farmers markets. The area offers excellent public transport options including buses, train and bike paths and well as direct access to the Inner City Bypass (ICB).
Josh makes buying your investment property or home easy and stress free, feel free to call Josh today to arrange an inspection of this amazing property.
- Street View