4 Tonnere Court, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Tucked among the bushland of Eatons Hill, this unique character filled home with cathedral ceilings provides a welcoming feel from the moment you enter through the white picket fence. Enjoy the natural surrounds wrapped around this immaculate home as you stroll throughout the country style gardens leading you to this Hampton’s style home.
Greeting you inside is a large six metre cathedral ceiling in the main lounge area with floor to ceiling windows. What an amazing back drop to cuddle up on the lounge and enjoy your favourite book!
The well appointed kitchen provided ample natural light throughout the window splash backs, stone benchtops, double door oven and enormous storage.
With only one adjoining neighbour, this home suits those looking for something a little bit special and a perfect downsizing home for acreage owners or those that simply don’t want your boring square 4 bed, 2 bath brick and tile home.
The large covered entertaining area flows nicely to a private salt water in-ground pool with Bali style hut bungalow. The perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine, entertain friends and family or watch the kids swimming in the pool.
Features at a glance –
– Three bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite located on the ground floor)
– Two beautifully renovated bathrooms
– Lovely u-shaped kitchen with ample of storage, natural views, stone benchtops
– High 6m cathedral ceilings in lounge with floor to ceiling windows
– Salt water pool with balt bungalow
– Covered entertaining deck with heater for winter
– Air-conditioning through the home
– Landscaped gardens
– 708sqm block surrounded by walking tracks and parklands
– Easy access to transport, shops and local cafes
Our owners instructions are very clear and we are selling. The last one we had like this sold to the first person who saw it (not kidding!).
All offers will be considered or contact the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 for more information.
- Street View