4 Tyalla Street, Chermside West QLD 4032
Cute Retro Post War Home on Amazing Block Nestled into the Hills of Chermside West with Side Access - Location Location Location!
This is the home you have been waiting for! An awesome entry level home or investment opportunity exists here in Tyalla Street. Chermside West is situated only 10km from CBD, easy access to transport, hospitals but positioned in a quiet street with a large yard.
Want more? Not only do we offer a fabulous position here, but the house has three spacious bedrooms, updated bathroom, polished floors throughout, side access, new iron roof, quiet street and a lovely verandah for entertaining friends and family. Plus downstairs there is ample storage room for extra cars or a workshop.
Enjoy your weekends grabbing a coffee from the local cafe and strolling amongst the Raven Street Reserve enjoying many km of tracks and bushland walks.
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
• 3 Spacious Bedrooms
• Quiet Street with Slight Elevation for Breezes
• 622m2 Yard with Large Side Access and Loads of Storage Under
• Polished Floorboards Throughout
• Air Conditioning
• 3 Garage Parking Spots (Tandem and One from Backyard)
• New Iron Roof
• Renovated Bathroom with Original Terrazzo floors
• Easy Walk to the Huge Raven Street Reserve and Downfall Creek Bushland Centre where Wallabies and Walking Tracks are in Plentiful Supply. Walk to Basnett Street Shops for Tasty Thai, Vietnamese and an Italian Deli/Cafe.
• Daycare Centres, Craigslea Schools (Primary / High)
• 10 km from the CBD with Easy Access to Transport
Hurry! This one will likely be under offer in 8 days. With motivated sellers providing very clear instructions to us, we offer a variety of open home times for you to access the home. Contact Marlene Baker on 0423 799 727 should you have additional questions or would like some recent settled sales.
- Street View