40 Pullen Road, Everton Park QLD 4053
Bursting with Potential
Having been in the same family for its entirety, this much loved post war is full of potential and screaming for the next owners to make it their own home. On a 407sqm block and holding an elevated position, this home offers a multitude of options.
– Raise and renovate to capitalize on the elevated position
– Knock down and build your dream home
– Make a small amount of upgrades and live comfortably or hold as an investment property
The floor plan offers 3 good sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen as well as a combined dining and lounge. Downstairs is the laundry with an extra toilet and ample secure storage, garage and workshop/activities space.
With location playing a vital part of any real estate purchase, this home is minutes from a choice of quality schools, Everton Park shopping precinct, Brookside shopping centre and walking distance to Teralba park and Mitchelton train station.
Key features include:
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– 1 bathroom with gorgeous terrazzo floor
– Lounge and dining
– Beautiful hardwood floors
– Laundry and second toilet downstairs
– Ample secure storage downstairs
– 2 car secure tandem garage parking
– Water tanks
– 407sqm fenced yard
– North facing
Life is made easy with what this home offers and you will be spoilt by its sought-after location, with shopping, schools, cafes and public transport all within walking distance.
Call Kelly to discuss further or to organise an inspection.
- Street View