404/50 Sylvan Road, Toowong QLD 4066
Modern living in a prime location
Situated on the northeast corner on the fourth floor of the White Dawn building at 50 Sylvan Road, unit 404 is a centrally located, modern apartment brimming with style.
With high quality finishes and generous storage throughout, this well thought out home takes advantage of its aspect with floor to ceiling glazing in both bedrooms, creating a whisper quiet environment while remaining light and bright. The leafy views across Toowong Memorial Park from the large north facing balcony makes for seamless indoor/outdoor living, and the streamlined galley kitchen with hidden European laundry is expertly laid out.
The jewel in the crown of White Dawn has to be the rooftop terrace and pool. Complete with sun loungers and BBQ, the infinity edged pool view takes in the city skyline, the Brisbane river and the green of Mt Coot-Tha along with the nearby parks. This is a must see for anyone coming to inspect.
All this is just a 500m walk from the Brisbane River, the cycle links to the city and Regatta ferry terminal, and within stone’s throw of the conveniences of Toowong Village and boutique cafés.
• Well designed and functional layout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Two built in wardrobes in the master, another in second bedroom
• Continuous flow of indoor/outdoor living via sliding doors onto the balcony
• Wide balcony with a green leafy aspect overlooking parkland
• Galley kitchen with gas cooktop and ample benchtop space
• Elegant high quality bathroom finishes
• Excellent privacy
• Dedicated car park under the building with internal access
• Secure intercom system
• Lift access in complex
• LED lighting throughout
• Central location close to ferry terminal, bus routes and riverside cycleway.
• Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, and shops
• Affordable body corporates in a well-run and managed building
• High yielding rental return and low maintenance
• Rooftop pool and terrace.
- Street View