408 Birdwood Terrace, Toowong QLD 4066
Mt Coot-tha Location - City Convenience
Redefining inner city living, this stunning tri-level residence is all about luxury, comfort, and style. Architecturally designed, the home feels spacious, timeless and oozes privacy and tranquillity.
Each level is exquisite in its detail and offers the genuine ability to secure a family lifestyle that is both highly sought but rarely found.
The main kitchen is simply stunning in design and scale. Views to Mt Coot-tha and surrounds are witnessed through ceiling high glass windows and access to long wide verandah’s for that Sunday ‘long lunch’ with family and friends. Not to mention a Miele appliance package, walk in butler’s pantry and internal glass house for herbs and flowers.
A Sumptuous lounge room with two-way fireplace to enjoy that evening hot chocolate in front of as you snuggle up to your latest novel. Family life in and around these spaces is warm, inviting, and special and will sow the seeds for great memories as you embark on a lifetime of family occasions.
On offer for your consideration; 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 5 living spaces, 5 decking zones, 2 kitchenettes, office, mud room, inground swimming pool + spa, 2 car garage, 6 off-street parking and a 3400 m2 allotment.
It’s extremely rare to be offered a home of this quality and size 6 km to Brisbane’s CBD. Very easy access and a large level rear yard for children to play add to the buyer benefits of this home.
Summertime here will ensure you are the envy of all your friends. A large L shaped resort pool with length for laps and a relaxing corner spa with Mt Coot-tha as your backdrop. Champagne anyone? No problem with adjoining kitchenette, bathroom, entertaining courtyard, cushioned seating, poolside dining and enough sun deck area to cater for the busiest of Christmas or New Year functions.
Simply put 408 Birdwood Terrace, has the lot!
Other exclusive features.
• Massive main kitchen with Caesarstone benches & in-built display cabinetry.
• Gas & electric cooktops, island bench, 2 sinks, dishwasher & breakfast bar.
• Large separate apartment with its own entrance, kitchenette & air conditioning.
• Long wide decks on all levels with power, BBQ bayonet + Mt Coot-tha views & breezes.
• 2-way fireplace services kitchen/dining area and lounge area.
• Large master suite with WIR, ensuite, private balcony & make up zone.
• 4 queen size bedrooms with BIR, ceiling fans & 2 with private balcony access.
• Saltwater swimming pool, spa & several sun decks.
• Downstairs lounge overlooking pool, access to balcony & bushland views
• Triple engineered structure to ensure strength & stability.
• Ducted air conditioning & 5 Kw solar system installed.
• Laundry with ample storage & indoor / outdoor drying rooms.
• Modern bathrooms with designer lighting, bath, and double showers.
• 2 car garage with easy internal access to kitchen level.
- Street View