42 Celia Street, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Stunning Contemporary Transformation
Welcome to a slice of Ashgrove’s history…step inside and be amazed by the stunning transformation that has taken place in this fully renovated, immaculately presented, truly unique home. Once a 1930s shopfront and now a contemporary, spacious family home enjoy all the modern conveniences yet still retaining traditional charm of the era.
Beautiful light-filled living spaces boast soaring ceilings and timber floors throughout. Designed for the entertainer, the gourmet kitchen features quality finishes and fixtures. Enjoy multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas including a spacious rear deck. The covered alfresco space overlooks the secure, flat back yard. Surrounded by low-maintenance tropical gardens you are set for those summer soirees.
Your privacy is assured with the home including a parents retreat on the upper level, complete with decadent ensuite, built-in robes as well as its own loft.
– Polished floors, VJ’s, high ceilings
– Timber shutters, breeze-catching louvers throughout
– Split system air conditioning and fans
– Large living room with built-in storage
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
– Open plan kitchen with island bench
– Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
– Chef-sized oven with gas cooktop
– Ensuite with heated towel rails, rainforest shower, his & hers vanities
– Faux fireplace in dining room
– Wraparound deck with fan, plenty of external power points
– Fully fenced, grassed backyard, 539m2 block
– Garden shed, reticulation, pond with lights
– 3000L Rainwater tank, gas hot water system
– Less than 5km from City centre
– Walking distance to premier schools
Located in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood and less than 5km from the CBD, plus you are within walking distance to Mt St Michaels, Marist and local state Schools. Also close by is the Ashgrove shopping precinct with cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and other convenience stores.
But were you dreaming of a pool? The new owner of this property will enjoy the transferred membership share for the private Taylor Range Country Club less than 5 mins away. With membership paid up til Sept 2016, your family will enjoy all the benefits of a pool without the costs or maintenance this summer.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View