42 Silvertop Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Convenience and Charm
Take advantage of all Brisbane’s north has to offer at 42 Silvertop Street, Keperra.
Sitting on a large 577m2 block, boasting a 21 metre frontage, this property sees potential as the ideal family home out of the box or, with a keen eye, a renovators delight.
In addition, its proximity to local schools, parks, shopping amenities and public transport help to position this home as the ideal investment.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
– A spacious living area
– Split system air conditioning
– A generous, flat 577m2 block
– A leafy, south-east facing aspect with mountain views
– School catchment areas for Grovely State School and Mitchelton State High School
– Proximity to shops, public transport and Silvertop Park
– 10kms from the Brisbane CBD
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 42 Silvertop Street your new home, call Justin Hagen or Keaton Luck on 0401 856 161 for more information today.
- Street View