43 Lilley Road, Bardon QLD 4065
Grand Scale & Space Spread Over 2 Lots
The sense of space is irresistible. The allure of resort style living is undeniable. Exceptionally located with easy access to Brisbane’s CBD, this expansive contemporary residence leaves nothing to be desired and sets a new standard for modern living. Architecturally designed and unique in conception, it comprises multiple spacious living areas, a striking light filled open plan kitchen, a choice of entertaining courtyards and a solar heated, self- cleaning 10m pool.
When location counts consider this – equidistant to two of Brisbane’s highly ranked primary schools and the popular Bowman Park recreational facilities less than 150 metres away.
Consisting of 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Kitchens, 2 Powder rooms, 4 Car accommodation, Separate Office with upstairs loft, all set over a private and level 810 m2 block.
Together with a selection of nearby coffee shops, bush walks and a wide family friendly street, not only does this home deliver a massive 679 m2 of total living area and an envious address but it epitomises a lifestyle consistent with residing in the inner western suburbs.
Inspect with confidence as the owner’s instructions are clear – a result is required.
For Auction or buy prior the choice is yours. For inspections contact the selling agent
Andrew Keogh 0427 11 06 71
Features for your consideration include;
– Recycled timber throughout from old Newstead Wharf
– Indoor atrium
– Polished Ironbark timber floors
– Gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops & butler’s pantry
– Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite & private balcony
– Guest bedroom with WIR & ensuite
– Large study with ample storage, & Air-Con loft
– Main bathroom fitted with spa and double shower
– Ducted Air-Con, split systems & fans throughout
– Security system, cameras & fitted crimsafe screens
– Audio wiring & speakers installed throughout
– Many rare native plants
– Electric gate and excellent car, boat or trailer accommodation
– 10000 litre rainwater tank & pump
– Insulated ceiling & walls
– 3 Phase power connected
Auction: Saturday 19 July 2014 – 10.00 am – On Site
- Street View