44 Stellmach Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Under Offer prior to Auction - An easy walk down to the Laneway Restaurant Precinct. Huge Entertaining Deck with Sun-Soaked Pool.
For a great result ring Marlene Baker – this one sold in 6 days no term contract.
When you buy a home you are purchasing more than just bricks and mortar. Here at Stellmach, you are buying into Brisbane North’s growth suburb only just now heading into redevelopment and offering excellent future property growth. The new Laneway Foodie precinct is within an easy stoll from this home. Just imagine how great it will be to duck down the road with a choice of quality cafes/restaurants/rooftop bars and just walk on home.
Offering city glimpses, convenient location and all only 8km from CBD, Everton Park is one of those suburbs you wished you’d bought into.
Here, the family life revolves around the superbly appointed kitchen, spilling out onto the huge covered entertaining area large enough for outdoor dining and lounging around. All the while enjoy entertaining whilst overlooking your sun-soaked pool where summer fun and relaxation is plentiful.
Boasting 4 large bedrooms plus a study room, loads of storage throughout and so much useable space downstairs all on a concrete slab on a 607sqm.
Features and Benefits –
– 4 spacious bedrooms (plus 5th bedroom / study)
– Quality u-shaped kitchen with high end appliances, stone benchtops
– Massive outdoor entertaining area overlooking inground salt water pool (with solar heating)
– Great location, quiet street, fenced yard, 10,000l Water tank.
– Huge amount of storage under the home
– 2.6km to Enoggera Train Station, Buses to City and Chermside nearby, walk to Coles/Woolworths, Spotlight, Brookside Shopping Centre.
Hurry as these homes in such great areas don’t last long. With motivated sellers, we are under clear instructions – to Sell!
We wish to make things as easy as possible for you as a buyer so will be obtaining a building and pest inspection report to be as transparent as possible.
Please contact Marlene Baker on 0423 799 727 if you have additional questions or we look forward to meeting you at the next open home.
- Street View