45 Atthow Avenue, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Imagine Your Family Living Here
Occupying a commanding position on a huge 862 m2 allotment sits this beautiful example of a traditional Ashgrove residence.
A collection of bright family oriented living zones creates the foundation for great family flexibility in an incredible lifestyle setting.
Well suited to large scale entertaining, a central open plan living area, spills onto a substantial rear deck overlooking a park like backyard towards what could affectionately be called “Lake Atthow” – a massive inground swimming pool measuring approximately 9.3 mt x 5.4 mt. Of course, the backdrop to this area is the Jaloon Street parklands, a leafy bushland corridor ensuring your peace, tranquility, and privacy.
Imagine enjoying that Sunday morning coffee and jam croissant from local favorite Banneton Bakery, 200 mt’s away, and looking over your large estate towards the pool and Kookaburra enhanced bushland beyond. It the sort of existence buyers demand but rarely find.
The heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen and living area, which is an ideal configuration for those who love to entertain. Two sets of bi-fold doors opening onto the deck for easy mealtime options or eat in the kitchen via seating nestled into a bay window with garden views.
On offer for your consideration; 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 living areas, 2 large deck areas, onsite pizza oven, children’s cubby house, swing set, 2 cars and 6 Km to Brisbane CBD.
The rear north-east orientation allows for natural light to filter through the home and enhances that comfortable and relaxed Queensland lifestyle.
With school catchments playing a vital role in family education choices, you will find yourself spoilt with access to the highly sought-after Ashgrove State School, Mater Dei Primary and The Gap High School as options.
Other exclusive options;
• Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Four other bedrooms 3 with BIR & air con
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances & pantry
• Caesarstone kitchen benchtop + gorgeous timber island bench
• 2 Pak cabinetry, dishwasher, breakfast hutch & 900mm oven
• Large bathroom & bathtub
• Custom designed wood pizza oven near entertaining area
• Massive hardwood rear deck with views & ceiling fan
• Timber & tiled floors throughout
• Reception room on arrival with leadlight glass windows & door
• Ceiling fans & air conditioning throughout
• Separate powder room upstairs for guests
• Storeroom & storage cupboards
• Home security system + security entrance
• Auto gate for car access
Proximity to Ashgrove West Shops, Ashgrove Village, The Gap Shopping Centre, and the Bardon shopping precinct.
Other local highly ranked schools include Marist College Ashgrove (boys), Mt. St. Michael’s College Ashgrove (Girls) and St Joseph’s Primary Bardon.
Close to Bardon Bowls Club and the bush walking and bike tracks at Mt Coot-tha.
- Street View