45 Davies Road, Ashgrove QLD 4060
This post war home is positioned on an elevated, generous 733 sqm allotment. Surrounded by quality homes in a quiet, leafy street enjoy all that Ashgrove has to offer.
Large, open plan living spaces feature timber floor boards throughout. The kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances boasts plenty of room for informal dining.
The master bedroom has an ensuite with bath tub. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have built in wardrobes serviced by an additional bathroom and separate toilet.
– Kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and large pantry
– Informal dining
– Generous, open plan living room
– Timber floor boards throughout
– Master bed with ensuite
– Two bathrooms, both with bath tubs
– Laundry and storage underneath
– 733 sqm parcel of land
– Ashgrove State School catchment
– High demand suburb
– Scope to add value or build your dream home (STCA)
A prime position, enjoy the vibrant community offering quality schools, parks, popular cafes and retail boutiques all in close proximity to the CBD. With scope to add value and capitalise on the location this is a must to inspect! Contact Justin Hagen for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View