47 Kendale Street, Stafford Heights QLD 4053
Sold under the hammer by the Marlene Baker Team
47 Kendale Street offers a lifestyle like no other, with breathtaking views from the key areas including entertaining deck, in-ground pool, kitchen and master bedroom.
The home itself is a secluded private haven and provides the perfect blend of an entertainer’s delight, private dwelling and high-end family residence complete with the suburban backyard but without the lifestyle compromise.
The main bedroom is equipped with a walk-in robe and ensuite, both custom designed and built with a busy professional in mind. Enjoy watching the suburban lights dancing whilst you lay in bed at night or wake up to the spectacular Moreton Bay breezes.
Over three levels, this grand home has a large gallery style kitchen with twin side by side fridges, quality appliances, gas cooking and for the avid chef plenty of bench space for the Sunday roast and a view to inspire – all overlooking the outdoor entertaining deck with a current dining table that seats 16 guests comfortably.
The enchanting rear gardens and lush grassy area is framed by large tropical pandanas trees. With enough room for a children’s fort and still plenty of space to cater for the largest of summer parties or furry family members.
All in all, 47 Kendale Street is a rare find. The owners have purchased elsewhere. This means the property must sell, and the only question left is, which buyer will be hosting the next party here? Don’t buy anything until you’ve inspected this property…
Auction on site Thursday 20th of April at 5:30pm if not SOLD prior.
Snapshot of Benefits:
– Views View Views – Moreton Bay, Gateway Bridge, CBD
– Third living area downstairs with own bathroom and would easily convert to a granny flat
– In-ground concrete pool with private viewing deck
– Entertaining area suitable for 16 seat table with cafe curtains
– Gallery kitchen 1200 stove and gas cooktop – cook with a view
– Vogue plantation shutters or roller blinds
– Hardwood polished timber flooring
– Vaulted ceiling in lounge with media equipment and billiards room
– Separate study nook
– Off street parking
– Air-conditioning units
– Alarm system, security mesh
– Built-in wardrobes and a lovely built in robe in the master bedroom
– Close to schools, shopping centres, and transport
– Easy to maintain, landscaped gardens
– Easy access to CBD, Airport Link, Gateway Motorway
Hurry to inspect as we must sell by auction day. Contact the Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727 to arrange an inspection!
- Street View