5 Othello Court, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Oh-La-La - This is Living - Surely This is The Largest Master Bedroom in the Area! Bushland Setting, Pool....... Oh The Serenity!
Internally we have the perfect family friendly layout with a spacious and well-appointed kitchen looking directly over the entertaining area, yard and pool. Large media room plus two additional lounge rooms, two dining areas and a 5th bedroom or study.
Backing onto a bushland reserve this well positioned home provides the privacy of acreage without all the hard work. With particular focus on those who love to entertain you can sit back and watch the kids play on the grassy lawn or exploring the tree lined backdrop or take a refreshing dip in the inground pool – all from the comfort of your large covered outdoor entertaining area.
On top of all this, this home offers an end of cul-de-sac position with oversized bedrooms (great for growing kids), convenient access to transport, wonderful walking trails or just pop down to feed the ducks along the Cashs Crossing river walk.
Upstairs there is an enormous king size master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and ensuite – did I say that these were big big big! We also have three more queen sized bedrooms upstairs plus yes, another lounge room!
Explore the rear bushland with sneaky rear gate where Koalas are often seen and heard. Head down to the river with a kayak or take the dogs for a swim. This is a relaxed idyllic lifestyle you are buying here and a big solid home!
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– California King size master bedroom (ensuite and walk in robe)
– Queen size / double additional bedrooms
– Study or 5th bedroom on the ground level
– Three bathrooms
– Air conditioning
– Media room
– Two More Spacious lounge rooms
– Amazing outdoor entertaining spaces with grassy yard and check out that glistening in-ground pool
– Landscaped gardens
– Fully fenced (keep your fur babies and kids safe)
– 5.2kw solar electricity system (saving you $)
– Extra room for Caravan/Boat/Trailer
– 840 sqm
– Walk through to the Woolworths Cafe Precinct in Eatons Hill, Albany Creek Primary & High School and Eatons Hill Primary School catchments. Plenty of buses to all the private schools or into the city within 2 min walk.
These are one of the most motivated sellers I have at present so add this one to your list as it is sure not to last long.
Should one of our open home times not be suitable please contact Marlene on 0423 799 727 (or of course for any additional questions).
- Street View