56E Main Avenue, Bardon QLD 4065
Brand New – City Views – Dual Living
Welcome home to 56E Main Avenue, Bardon – it’s big, it’s brand new and all the hard work has been done – you can now stop looking!
Discover the sublime prestige of this immaculate brand-new contemporary home that truly embodies the natural beauty of the Bardon hills. A beautifully designed home of striking individuality and impeccable craftsmanship, its brilliant use of angles, elevation and space, ensures the city view is front and centre – the heart of this home.
Cascading over two levels, the main entrance takes you to the core of the property – a grand, open plan living and dining space, wrapped in glass and leading out to an impressive balcony with panoramic views to the Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburban landscape.
Take a moment to watch our drone video in the external link below.
Everything you need for a lifestyle of work, rest, school & recreation can be found here. The reason many people never leave Bardon is wrapped up in 56E Main Avenue.
On offer for your consideration; 4 bedrooms, 4 living areas, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 car garage, balcony, al fresco and a 689 sqm allotment.
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout on both levels
• Self-contained granny flat or teenagers retreat also with city views
• Luxury master bedroom with city views, ensuite and walk in robe
• Ducted, zoned air conditioning and designer fans throughout
• Butler’s pantry with additional sink
• Caesar Stone bench tops in both kitchens, butler’s pantry and bathrooms
• Solid hardwood staircase and glass balustrading
• Bespoke bath tub and fit out
• Designer lighting throughout
• Stunning 600mm floor tiles
• Plush carpets in all bedrooms plus built in robes
• Plenty of room for a pool and with easy access
• BBQ kitchen for effortless outdoor entertaining
You get the sense the family can come together, but also achieve real separation when the need arises to enjoy a rich & meaningful life. All this only 5km from Brisbane’s CBD & in the highly sought-after Rainworth State School & St Joseph’s School catchments yet all in a calm and quiet setting.
Popular restaurant precincts of Paddington, Rosalie and Milton as well as Suncorp Stadium and the Wesley Private Hospital are all close by.
Close to the new Bardon Shed development, transport, shopping and senior schooling. The fun and adventure that can be found at Mt Coot-tha is only a short distance away.
Brand new homes of this calibre in the exclusive enclave of Rainworth are rare indeed, to arrange a private inspection call Lic. Estate Agent Andrew Keogh on 0427 11 06 71.
- Street View