57 Scott Street, Kedron QLD 4031
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Located in a popular pocket of Kedron with prices growing steadily this corner block on a 604sqm provides a variety of options to the astute buyer. Built in approximately 1952 and owned by the same family since 1969, the home provides four bedrooms plus an additional sleep out, a central lounge room with ample storage downstairs and room for at least 3 cars.
Snap shop benefits of the area and home –
– Solid timber home with 4 bedrooms plus additional sleep out
– Loads of storage downstairs with 3 car accommodation from 2 street access
– Buy in one of Brisbane best suburbs with values rising
– Newer roof with lots of solar panels (never need to pay an electricity bill)
– Conveniently located only 7km from the CBD, walking distance to some of Brisbane’s most accredited schools (Padua, Mount Alvernia), close to the new Coles precinct, or catch the bus to many popular destinations
– Very usable 604sqm block – there’s plenty of room for a large shed*
The owners instructions are very clear and this property must 100% be sold. Call the Marlene Baker Team today on 0423 799 727 to arrange a viewing or alternatively pop along to one of our scheduled open homes.
*subject to council approval.
- Street View