58 Lansbury Parade, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Executive Family Home In A Leafy Pocket
Defined by an imposing street presence, classic proportions, and designer interiors, this fully renovated home delivers outstanding family dimensions in a prestigious Ashgrove location close to shops, parks, transport and with easy access to many elite schools.
A stunning residence set in a tightly held enclave amidst charming gardens in one of Ashgrove’s most sought after ‘Avenues’ – 58 Lansbury Parade is a beautiful example of a warm and safe family lifestyle.
On offer for your consideration: 6 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2.5 bathrooms, 4 verandah’s, 2 car, inground swimming pool and a 599 m2 allotment.
What’s hidden behind this charming character façade is worth celebrating. You will note the meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail from the minute you step inside.
The colour palette is contemporary sharp and on trend. The atmosphere is family, space, entertainment, and vitality. What’s on offer here is as rare as it is highly sought after – best not to miss this one!
It’s the perfect combination of unadulterated character and comfortable design, enabling the lucky new owner the ability to embrace the relaxed Queensland lifestyle.
The position of this home is second to none, with an expansive 45m frontage to parks and gardens. Clipped hedges, sweeping lawns, pool side cocktails or a refreshing G&T from any one of 3 elevated verandah’s will see you being the envy of your friends in this dress circle location.
Other exclusive features include:
• Gorgeous brand-new kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and new appliances all overlooking the pool
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Freshly sanded hardwood timber floors
• Brand new laundry
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Formal lounge with ornate ceilings
• Airy open living/dining area embraces a relaxed outdoor flow
• Feature stained glass doors
• Master ensuite with its own Juliet balcony
• 5 other bedrooms with BIR, fans, or air conditioning
• Verandah’s up and down allow for that quiet morning coffee or evening wine
• Large inground swimming pool & new surrounding decks
• 4 KW Solar system & 2 x 5000 lt rainwater tanks
• Parks and recreational facilities at your doorstep
Schooling options include Marist Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels Ashgrove, St Finbarr’s Primary and Ashgrove State School. 3km to Brisbane Grammar Schools and St. Joseph’s College Gregory Terrace. 3km walk to QUT Kelvin Grove.
Located in Ithaca State School & Kelvin Grove State College catchments.
Transport includes a seven-minute walk to the bus stop and buses every five minutes at peak times. Routes – 379, 380 381, and 384.
- Street View