6/43 Norman Avenue, Lutwyche QLD 4030
Absolutely Norman Avenue... Where Value and Quality Come to Meet...
This beautifully presented town home offers a tremendous fusion of Chic and Queensland Heritage commanding a bold presence on arrival.
Neutral tones, low maintenance and in excellent condition with new plush carpets this property is a genuine value proposition, particularly for those buyers considering a town home over a house or unit in the area.
The generous open plan living ﬂows out onto a front terrace drenching natural light across the living areas blending the indoors with the outdoors to create the perfect ambiance for an evening summer BBQ.
* Quite possibly the best value townhouse available in the area
* Elevated setting with a beautiful outlook over Kedron Brook Parklands and walking tracks
* 3 good size bedrooms with floor to ceiling robes
* Master bedroom includes an ensuite plus a private balcony
* Open plan living area with French doors opening onto an extra-large entertainment deck
* Good quality kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Private rear courtyard surrounded by mature trees and shrubs
* Single lock-up car accommodation with a remote control door
* Internal laundry on the main living area plus a 3rd toilet
* Whisper quiet location at the rear of this top quality townhouse block
* Easy stroll to Lutwyche Central Shopping Village, public transport, schools etc
* Less than 6 kilometre radius of the CBD with plenty of potential for future capital gain
Call Robert Ferguson for your opportunity to secure this Town House before someone else does.
- Street View