6 Atoll Crescent, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Picture yourself on top of the world enjoying a cocktail on the expansive east facing deck, overlooking the twinkling lights all the way out towards Moreton Island. This home is not your typical boring cookie-cutter type – it’s a unique home that people will talk about and remember for years to come.
The main home features vaulted timber ceilings architecturally designed with open plan living surrounded by enormous glass windows and doors to highlight the natural beauty of the home and tree lined surrounds. The original owners lived on a ship for 18 months and then engaged an architect to design a home for them. When sitting on the deck it points to the ocean and almost looks like you are on the bow of a ship.
The guest house is separated from the main dwelling though connected via an undercover walkway offering a full size kitchen and separate electricity. The perfect spot for an elderly parent (with ramp access) or older kids who (let’s face it) may not be leaving home for a while.
Features and Benefits –
Main home –
– Amazing vaulted ceiling living area opening to an awesome entertaining deck
– Views views views – best at twilight and night towards the East
– Four bedrooms (master with balcony access, ensuite, walk in robe)
– Two of the other bedrooms have an interconnected ensuite
– Enjoy a Sunday afternoon session at the Eatons Hill Function Centre and simply walk home
– Brand new Eatons Hill Shopping Centre has just opened down the road along with the IGA also closeby
– Designed by an architect to capture the views and breezes for summer and a pot belly stove for winter
– Easy access to cafes and shops, transport nearby and in the catchment for Eatons Hill SS and Albany Creek High
– Easy to maintain immaculately landscaped gardens on 956sqm
Guest house (see photos marked specifically) –
– Separated from the main home with undercover walkway
– Full sized kitchen, lounge, dining room and outdoor entertaining area
– Private and secure
– Air conditioning
– Ramp access
Owners have bought elsewhere and our instructions are to sell. All offers will be considered or call / text Marlene on 0423 799 727 if you have any further questions.
- Street View