6 Ella Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Inner City Oasis in Quiet St - only 1.3km to CBD
Positioned in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac of only 12 houses, this well-presented home offers an ideal inner city lifestyle. The spacious interiors and rear entertaining area offer a perfect way to relax and enjoy this tranquil surrounding.
Presenting beautifully to the street, a lovely front garden provides a welcoming entrance leading onward to the entry where a long hallway introduces the bedrooms, dining and living.
Ticking every box for wonderful Red Hill living, you will fall in love with this home. Within easy reach of the CBD, plus an array of fine local schools, cafes and shopping options, it is a real “must-see” awaiting the savvy new owner to walk through the door.
Benefits and Features:
• Two spacious and light filled bedrooms
• Open kitchen with gas cooking, flowing beautifully to rear, covered deck
• Open plan living
• Large back deck
• Ample under house storage
• Leafy family-friendly setting, plenty of on street parking
• Short stroll to the Swift Café, Suncorp stadium and CBD transport
• School catchment area for Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College
• Within 3km to exclusive private schools: All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace and Brisbane State High School
A unique opportunity, one not to be missed!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View