6 Lilac Court, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
With recent sale prices in this area shooting through the roof, don’t miss this great opportunity to own this beautifully appointed dual-living family home in Eatons Hill.
– main home features a versatile two-level layout including separate formal and casual living areas with high ceilings
– featuring four large bedrooms, three of which are air-conditioned, ensuite in the master, two bathrooms, three toilets, plus two separate downstairs living/dining areas with separate laundry
– the kitchen is well appointed with quality fittings and overlooks the sheltered alfresco entertainment area
– flowing open floorplan and a wonderfully relaxing outdoor patio area that brings a resort-style quality to the home and makes it a welcome retreat from fast paced city life
– positioned on an enormous 909m2 allotment, there’s plenty of room for children to play in the backyard
– plus landscaped easy to maintain gardens, paved courtyard and huge three bay man shed/garage
– within walking distance to the local shopping centres, quality schools, Eatons Hill Hotel and parks
– the two-level granny flat situated at the front of the property features separate living/dining areas and two bathrooms. The large balcony off the master bedroom has sweeping spectacular views out towards Mount Coo-Tha
All in all, a high-quality home like this is a very rare find. The owners have been very clear as to their motivation, and are super keen for a result. Don’t put off seeing this stunning home or you’ll pass up a rare buy, call Marlene Baker today on 0423 799 727.
- Street View