6 Saligna Court, Everton Hills QLD 4053
Loads of Space. Side Access, Big Shed, Family Friendly Home Design all on 711sqm in a Quiet Cul-de-sac. Inspect this Saturday 9th May
Large solid home with plenty of room for the whole family and ample opportunity to add value and profit. Bring your kids, pets, home business, caravan and more. Its even got an enormous outdoor entertaining area and massive shed.
Situated in a quiet, end of street position, in lovely Everton Hills the home offers a family friendly layout with bedrooms upstairs and the majority of the living spaces downstairs. Please click on the floor plan link to view the property design.
With ample side access for the largest of caravan or boat, this home provide not only great side access but a huge working shed at the rear (size approx 27sqm of shed)
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– Wonderful Side and Rear Access (Large Caravans/Boats)
– Spacious Bedrooms Upstairs (Master with Ensuite)
– Fifth Bedroom Downstairs PLUS Separate Study
– 3 Bathrooms
– 4 Car Accommodation (all undercover)
– 2 Living Spaces
– Large Timber Kitchen
– Huge Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
– Superbly Solidly Built Home
– Positioned on 711sqm at end of a cul-de-sac
– 400m to Shops and Cafes, 2.7km to Mitchelton Train, 2.4km Brookside Shopping Centre
If you are unable to attend the open home please contact Marlene for a LIVE viewing of the open home.
Our instructions here are very clear – SELL! For more information please contact Marlene Baker on 0423 799 727 or pop along to one of our scheduled viewings. Rental appraisal available upon request.
TO INSPECT – Open Home viewings now allowed under Covid rules with limited numbers inside the home at each viewing. Social distancing rules strictly apply. We apologies if there is a short delay waiting outside whilst one group finishes. Ideally please limit groups coming to 2 people.
- Street View