63 Birdwood Terrace, Auchenflower QLD 4066
SIMPLY STUNNING WITH CITY VIEWS
Spacious, stylish and beautifully secluded, this inviting family home combines generous proportions with light filled modern dimensions.
This is your opportunity to secure a commanding residence with spectacular city views. If a substantial quality home boasting resort style living is on your list then an inspection here is highly recommended.
For your further consideration; 6 bedrooms, 4 large living areas, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 4 car, 4 outdoor living areas, heated pool spa and comprehensive audio/internet options.
Cleverly designed, the floor plan is both practical for young families or can be flexible in its application if dual living and separation is called upon. The family can live, swim and sleep on various levels – it’s highly sought after and rare. Master built, the level of quality in the build and inclusions is second to none. No expense has been spared.
Close to Brisbane’s CBD, Rosalie Village, prestigious Brisbane schools, The Wesley Private Hospital and Suncorp Stadium.
Additional features include:
– Level back yard with lawn and herb gardens
– Bespoke two-pac kitchen
– Walk in butler’s pantry
– Outdoor BBQ kitchen poolside
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and spa
– Remaining 5 bedrooms all with built in robes
– Solar heated swimming pool and spa with city views
– European appliances / integrated ultra-quiet dishwasher
– Two separate zoned ducted air conditioning systems
– Music to each level controlled via iPad audio system
– All rooms connected to internet and cable TV via a central hub
– Multiple camera intercom locations and auto release front door
– Internal communication system between levels
– 6.5 mm glass throughout for superior sound and thermal insulation
– The ceiling/floors between each level have soundproof insulation
– Blackbutt timber floors in bedrooms
– Commercial grade bi-fold doors throughout
– Blackbutt timber and glass internal staircase
Call Andrew Keogh on 0427 110 671.
- Street View