67 Lindsay Street, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Premium Renovation in Leafy Ashgrove
67 Lindsay Street, Ashgrove is located in the heart of one of Brisbane’s most renound suburbs, boasting access to fantastic local schools, convenient shopping and sits just 5km from the Brisbane CBD.
The home itself leaves nothing to be desired with polished stone floors down stairs and hardwood upstairs, luxury finishes throughout – including stone benchtops, newly renovated bathrooms, and an outdoor entertaining area with a pool perfect for Queensland summer.
This property is perfect for anyone looking to make Ashgrove their new home or for a savy investor looking to take advantage of solid long term capital growth.
– 4 generous bedrooms
– 3 renovated bathrooms
– 1 lock-up car spaces
– Dual street access from Nicholson Lane
– A study and separate study nook
– Plenty of internal and external storage
– A low maintenance garden
– A pool with feature lights and running water feature
– Polished stone floors
– Stone benchtops
– A generous backyard
– Easy access to local parks
– Proximity to public transport
– 5km from the Brisbane CBD
– School Catchment Areas for Oakleigh State School & Kelvin Grove State School
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 67 Lindsay Street your new home, call Justin Hagen or Keaton Luck on 0426 966 124 for more information today
- Street View