68 Coventry Circuit, Carindale QLD 4152
Solid Family Home
Nestled in a peaceful pocket of Carindale surrounded by lush bushland this solid brick home presents the ultimate family lifestyle.
The kitchen, centrally located, is sure to become the hub of the home. The functional design enjoys open plan living and dining, perfectly positioned to cater to the outdoor covered entertaining area.
An additional family room provides ample space and separation for the growing family. The master bedroom enjoys ensuite and walk in robe. The additional 2 bedrooms are serviced by a generous bathroom complete with bathtub and separate toilet. The large study is an added bonus utilise as a home office or configure to allow an additional bedroom.
Complete with grassy play spaces for kids and pets what more could you ask for?
– Low maintenance, solid home
– Freshly painted and new carpet
– Open plan living, dining, kitchen with air conditioning
– Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Covered entertaining area perfect for alfresco dining
– Extra family room
– Study or scope to add additional bedroom
– Double car lock up garage with storage space
– Quiet, private street surrounded by quality homes
– Set amongst bush reserves with plenty of parks and facilities
This low maintenance home allows you the time to enjoy the tranquil lifestyle whilst only minutes from a major shopping centre, quality schools, parks and restaurants.
The suburbs centrality makes is easy to get out and about in South East Queensland, with buses regularly running to the city via the South East busway, and the Gateway Motorway taking drivers to the airport, north to the Sunshine Coast and south to the Gold Coast. Old Cleveland Road continues through Carindale out to the fun of the bayside suburbs, Moreton Bay and Stradbroke Island.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View