7 Cootha Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Keep your cool and make a splash in this fabulous 2 storey family home complete with sparkling inground pool, Bali hut and air conditioned living. Great space and separation for all the family with the lower level comprising of a spacious rumpus room with kitchenette and bar, utility room and plenty of storage, perfect for entertaining or a great teenage or guests retreat.
Featuring a large lounge on the upper level, modern kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and a covered balcony that overlooks the swimming pool and enjoys stunning views to the mountains. A great sized yard with landscaped gardens and paths on a sizable 612m2 block.
– Polished timber floorboards
– Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
– Dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
– Large bathroom with a bathtub, separate shower and toilet
– Air conditioned living, ceiling fans all bedrooms
– Multiple living and entertaining areas
– Expansive Bali hut at rear
– Sparkling inground pool
– Living room upstairs, rumpus downstairs
– 2 car lock up garage
– 612m2 fully landscaped block
Situated in a family friendly suburb located only 8 kilometres from the City centre. Everton Park is well serviced by shopping centres; Everton Park Shopping Centre, Brookside and Flockton Street Village. Buses are within walking distance of the home and Mitchelton Train Station is only a short drive away. The area has many parks nearby such as Teralba Park, as well as Mitchelton sports club, whilst having easy access to kilometres of walking tracks along the Kedron Brook bikeway.
Call Justin Hagen or Kelly Hardie for more information today!
- Street View