7 Effie Street, Bardon QLD 4065
Charming Elevated Home in a Prime Location!
A solid Postwar timber home filled with character finishes and polished hard wood floors and positioned on an elevated 405m2 allotment. A very workable floor plan will please most with the kitchen & dining flowing out to the rear covered deck.
– Three good sized bedrooms, main with ensuite
– Light, bright open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Covered entertaining deck leading off kitchen
– Air conditioned living & polished floorboards throughout
– Plenty of enclosed storage and laundry underneath
– Double lock-up car accommodation & garden shed
– Close to bus
This attractive home presents beautifully and offers the astute buyer nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this attractive family home or investment property. For further information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Justin Hagen.
- Street View