7 Gilday Street, Paddington QLD 4064
Charming Character Cottage
Positioned in a sought-after location, this charming character home with an elevated position and an inviting front character façade and gardens offers beautiful street appeal!
As you walk into the home, you will be graced with beautiful character features including pressed metal ceilings, original timber floorboards, high ceilings, VJ walls, and decorative fretwork. The ground level features a spacious living room with fireplace, separate lounge, kitchen and dining and separate bathroom.
On the upper levels, you will find four good sized bedrooms and the second bathroom.
• Master bedroom with dressing room
• 2nd bedroom features a fireplace
• 3rd bedroom with built in robe
• Spacious loft, perfect for the 4th bedroom, playroom or study
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Both bathrooms with traditional character features
• Lock up single car garage plus double carport parking
• Fully fenced and low maintenance on a 336sqm block
This residence is only moments from cafes, restaurants, shops and Suncorp Stadium. A short walk to bus stops, parkland and Paddington Central Shops, and situated within the Ithaca State School and Kelvin Grove State High catchments along with easy access to the top Private Schools in Brisbane.
There is a current Development Approval (DA) in place to move the existing house forward to the top front right corner to allow you to enjoy a backyard if you desire!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen for more information today!
- Street View